Strategies & Goals
Bluefish 2020 growth strategy
The ongoing changes in the pharmaceuticals industry will
represent a challenge, but also provide great opportunities.
Bluefish intends to seize these opportunities by being a smart,
audacious, knowledge-based and a driving player on the market.
The strategies outlined below include activities that our
employees and strategic partners engage in daily. The work takes
place in an atmosphere in which both individual and joint
initiatives are actively encouraged. Simple solutions to
complex problems are the cornerstone of Bluefish business
philosophy. The strategies listed below serve as guidance in the
work of achieving our goals.
- Increased resources for Sales and Marketing, in order to increase market shares.
- Support for the existing product portfolio through constant improvements in the supply chain to ensure that strategic key products are always ‘best in class’.
- A broadening of the product offering with added value products, which are less exposed to competition and have higher profit margins.
- Expanding geographically, primarily through establishment on new markets, but also through strategic acquisitions where justified.
- Developing and continuing partnership models for the licensing and distribution of Bluefish products, and also to act as an agent for third parties with the aim of maximising the benefits obtained from our own marketing organisation.
Bluefish 2020 includes three ambitious goals, which form the basis for our strategies for sustainable long-term growth.
- Increase market shares on all markets on which we currently operates and increase market presence outside Europe and become a global company.
- Strengthen value in the product portfolio through a well-balanced selection of licensed products and products developed in-house within the focus areas of niche, complex and strategically important products.
- Develop and maintain a consolidated, first-class global supply chain.