Strategies & Goals
Bluefish growth strategy
The ongoing changes in the pharmaceuticals industry will
represent a challenge, but also provide great opportunities.
Bluefish intends to seize these opportunities by being a smart,knowledge-based, competitive player on the market.
The strategies outlined below include activities that our
employees and strategic partners engage in daily. The work takes place in an atmosphere in which both individual and joint initiatives are actively encouraged. Simple solutions to complex problems are the cornerstone of Bluefish business philosophy. The strategies listed below serve as guidance in the work of achieving our goals.
- Increased focus and commitment for Sales and Marketing, in order to increase market shares.
- Support for the existing product portfolio through continuous improvements in the supply chain to ensure that strategic key products are always ‘best in class’.
- A broadening of the product offering with added value products, which are less exposed to competition and have higher profit margins.
- Expanding geographically, primarily through establishment in new markets, primarily in Europe, but also through strategic acquisitions and partnership where justified.
- Developing and continuing partnership models for the licensing and distribution of Bluefish products, and also to act as an agent for third parties with the aim of maximising the benefits obtained from our own marketing organisation.
Bluefish future includes three ambitious goals, which form the basis for our strategies for sustainable long-term growth.
- Increase market shares on all markets on which we currently operates and increase market presence within and outside Europe with an ambition to become a global company.
- Strengthen value in the product portfolio through a well-balanced selection of licensed products and products developed in-house within the focus areas of strategically important products.
- Develop and maintain a first-class global supply chain.